$76,000 + super | 4 days on & 4 days off | 2 nights & 2 days shift | 5 weeks AL | RYDALMERE Location ! Your new company
A global organisation keeping its Customers safe with its leading fire & security protection solutions.
The office is based in Rydalmere and has operations running 24/7 365 to support commercial & residential clients at all times. Your new role
You will be part of the Operations Centre team that monitors thousands of alarms Australia wide. Your duty is to ensure all alarm events and incoming telephone calls are actioned in a timely manner with the appropriate response to meet customer expectations
What you'll need to succeed
- Effectively communicate with all customers; internal and external
- Work with and support the different areas within the business
- Processing and handling of alarm signals and events
- Answer Incoming phone calls and process customer requests or inquiries in accordance with current Monitoring processes and procedures
- Make outbound calls to customers to investigate reason for alarm triggers
- Updating account information and schedules
The role will suit individuals with a strong customer service background, a team player who has the ability to work autonomously and a career focused professional who is available to work a rotating 24/7 roster.
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy
- Strong contact centre experience is highly desired
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high volumes
- • To be able to think on your feet and act with speed and accuracy
- • Must be able to be flexible with the roster i.e. weekends, public holidays & night shifts
This role offers long term opportunities with good career progression. You will be onboarded with structured training & receive great support from your team and management.
Earnings for this role are expected to be around $76,000 + super. The rotating roster allows for great work life balance: working 4 days on & 4 days off, working less than 180 days per year. These are 12 hour shifts between 6 to 6. You will work two day shifts then have 24 hours before your two night shifts begin. Due to the shift work you will receive 5 weeks of annual leave (if you take 4 days annual leave you get 12 days off due to how the roster works) This role can work well around flexible studying. After 12m in the role there is also the chance to have studies paid for by the employer. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508