785806 Business unit:
Risk Position location:
2 Carrington St Work type:
Permanent Full time, Permanent Part time Location:
NSW- Sydney CBD, NSW- Sydney inner, VIC- Melbourne CBD, VIC- Melbourne inner
It's more than a career at NAB. It's about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- You'll be supported to manage your career, work and life
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you'll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You'll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It's a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as Senior Associate Credit Risk Strategic Change.
The primary objective of this role is to effectively implement strategic change across the credit risk team and management of the teams monthly reporting commitments. The role and Day to day will include
What you will bring:
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders across the Credit Risk team to support delivery of our strategic initiative roadmap.
- Support the co-design of innovative solutions that maximise performance, manage risk, and deliver positive customer and colleague outcomes.
- Assessment of business impacts related to the strategic change initiatives, determine approach to deliver the change and implement across the team.
- Management of the overall change plan ensuring appropriate sequencing to effectively manage change across the Credit Risk team.
- Preparation of Monthly reporting including analysis and recommendations as to actions required.
- Ongoing monitoring of change to ensure successfully embedded and benefits realised.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
- 5+ years' experience across Business and Consumer Banking including front line, credit risk and transformation.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment as well as risk and controls frameworks.
- Proven track record in delivering transformational and/or continuous improvement outcomes.
- Experience in assessing impact of change, preparing for change and supporting implementation.
- Ability to analyse data and prepare reporting.
- Understanding of credit policy and risk.
- Sound strategic, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to effectively balance risk and commercial objectives.
- Sound communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be. More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
16 Feb 2023 6:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
02 Mar 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time