785366 Business unit:
Risk Position location:
395 Bourke St Work type:
Permanent Full time, Permanent Part time Location:
NSW- Sydney CBD, NSW- Sydney inner, QLD- Brisbane inner, VIC- Melbourne CBD, VIC- Melbourne inner
It's more than a career at NAB. It's about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- You'll be supported to manage your career, work and life
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you'll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You'll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
It's a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as Senior Associate Risk Management - Portfolio and Governance.
This role is responsible for providing proficient 2 nd Line of Defence review and challenge for across a variety of Personal Bank Domains or sub-divisions, aligned to the level of complexity/scale/risk profile and experience / expertise required.
Ensure the Reporting requirements are met and that the data validation processes are executed within required performance parameters for high quality returns.
Conduct analysis and review to develop deep risk insights. Key Accountabilities:
What you will bring:
- Contributes to implementation activities necessary to review and challenge effectiveness of first line risk management and compliance
- Contributes to and provide input on risk and compliance issues and the design of effective mitigation strategies and controls.
- Leverage specialist skills and subject matter expertise from other Risk teams as required.
- Contribute to advice on risk and compliance issues and the design of effective mitigation strategies and controls.
- Contribution on risk and compliance issues and the design of effective mitigation strategies and controls.
- Provide high quality reporting and analysis to support sound business advice and effective risk mitigation.
- Provide data manipulation and analysis to support review and challenge activities.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
- Professional experience 6+ years, preferably within a Risk Management function in Financial Services.
- Sound expertise of relevant risk exposures - Operational Risk.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - experience facing into multiple stakeholders and being able to effectively navigate the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in business/finance or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving - self-directed - see the problem, solve the problem.
- Excellent communication skills - story telling - insights from data.
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be. More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
14 Feb 2023 6:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
28 Feb 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time