The Customer Services & Implementation Management Leader will be responsible for leading and creating the client implementation team for Cash Management, Trade Finance, and Supply Chain Finance products. The purpose of this role is to ensure successful implementation of these products for our clients by defining and implementing workflows, service level agreements (SLAs), training programs NS Customer Service Support scripts and procedures.
The role will work closely with the product management, sales teams and other departments to ensure smooth implementation process and on-going customer service support, meeting client's requirements and tailoring the implementation process accordingly.
The individual in this role will be responsible for creating and managing a team to support the implementation and Customer Service Support efforts and will be working closely with multiple countries, defining standards and being in charge of defining and executing the migration plan from legacy platforms.
The job purpose is to provide a high-quality service to clients, ensuring that they are satisfied with the implementation and customer service support and that the products are fully integrated and operational. The individual will do sales calls jointly will the sales team, maintain an implementation pipeline / service calls report, track and continuously monitor, measure, and improve the implementation process & customer support to ensure client satisfaction, and will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
The role will be responsible for working closely with multiple stakeholders, managing priorities, and adapting to changing requirements, to ensure that the implementation and customer service support is done on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Lead the Customer Services & Implementation Management team (Client implementation managers and Customer Service Support Agents) for Cash Management, Trade Finance, and Supply Chain Finance products
- Define and implement workflows, SLAs, and training for these products Work closely with the product management and sales teams to ensure successful implementation and customer service support for our transactional banking clients
- Ensure that all necessary supporting tools such as CRM, chatbots, on-demand training, and content management tools are integrated effectively in the team.
- Right size the team by forecasting and hiring the necessary resources for both the client implementation and customer service teams according to the business workload.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure smooth implementation process
- Understand client's requirements and tailor the implementation process accordingly
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the implementation process to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with multiple countries, defining standards and overseeing defining and executing the migration plan from legacy platforms.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in transaction banking, specifically in Cash Management, Trade Finance, and Supply Chain Finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field. PMI Certification a plus.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to manage teams and delegate tasks effectively
- Strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, proactive and results-oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions
- Strong understanding of digital transformation and the integration of supporting tools such as CRM, chatbots, on-demand training, and content management tools.