As a senior Functional Analyst with proven experience in bank and insurance, you have over 5 years of experience in managing the functional design of information systems :
- You create the concept and manage the planning for preliminary analysis and design phase;
- You perform the functional analysis of information systems and draw up the functional design after the prestudy;
- You support changes and enhancements from development through production;
- You recommend and implement system enhancements;
- You develop new program requirements and specifications to support specific customer needs;
- You support system upgrades and resolve problems with current systems;
- You analyse service requests to determine feasibility, technological changes, resource requirements and project time estimates.
Next to a proven experience in bank and insurance, you have the following core competences : Agile Methodologies, Analytical thinking, Collaborating, Data driven, IT Security, Software development.
Strong analytical mind and abstract thinking, you are process minded
Being able to deal with change and be flexible
You are a self-starter and you have a clear drive to make things happen
Strong plus if you have experience with our internal customers, of if you know very well how to manage internal customers in a service or client-oriented organization.
Customer oriented (flexible thinking with the customer, the customer is central)
Communicative and socially proficient, able to transfer your ideas to others in a clear and structured way
You have coaching skills to convince people and have a listening ear for their needs
You can translate the required change in a concrete plan and execute this so that it lands in the organization.
You function well in a complex environment, which requires a lot of coordination with various parties involved.