IFRS 17 - Finance Manager
As a member of Avantage Reply Belgium, you will work within our Finance Team assisting our international financial institutions clients (insurance and banking) in developing and/or integrating regulatory requirements and develop strong risk management methodologies. As a consultant manager, you will work with clients and be involved in projects covering the insurance industry, the transition to IFRS 17, and, Regulatory reporting, Finance transformation and more.
- Advising clients with accounting regulation and reviewing compliance with regulatory requirements (IFRS 17 & Solvency 2)
- Assist clients in the implementation of their accounting platforms, reporting and performance management tools;
- Helping clients with the challenges faced for the preparation of their reporting (like Finrep, Schema A and Annual reports);
- Help clients with the setting up of a continuous improvement mindset, transforming and optimizing their processes in a controlled way;
- Assist clients in the setting up of the internal reports allowing them to manage their business.
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, willing to develop our network and identify interesting projects for our team.
- You should at least have 6 years of relevant experience in an insurance environment, within Finance functions or Risk management.
- We value experience gained with large and/or specialised consultancies as well as experience gained in line roles or change roles within the financial services industry and/or regulatory bodies.
- As manager in charge of a team, you will be expected to build the team in line with the opportunities of the market. An existing network is therefore a plus.
- As a responsible for our projets at the clients, we expect you to have a proven track record in project management, grounded in the knowledge of a recognized project management methodology.
- Holding a Master degree in Finance or Banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Technical knowledge of and experience with regulatory reporting
- Project management methodology
- Fluent in English & Dutch , French is a strong asset
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory.
Since its establishment in 2004, Avantage Reply has been committed to industry specialisation (financial services) offering insights and in-depth experience. Avantage Reply works with board members, CROs, CCOs, COOs and CFOs, senior and mid-management finance and risk executives of leading financial services institutions.
With offices across Europe and the United Kingdom, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.