Senior Compliance Consultant - AML / KYC
As a Senior Compliance Consultan t in AML / KYC you will be part of the Governance, Risk & Compliance practice. Your role will include the following tasks:
- Supporting firms in managing the significant changes in AML / KYC regulation
- Managing the rollout of AML / KYC related policies and procedures, including training
- Managing and embedding the conduct risk framework related to AML / KYC regulation
- Protecting customer interests
- Advising on compliance related queries and interpretation of AML / KYC topics
- Reporting of incidents and analysis
- Assisting in embedding cultural changes
- Challenging product governance (from devepopment to sales and after sales)
- Monitoring and recording of conduct concerns and breaches
- Launching of awareness campaigns
We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment with clients and colleagues. There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Development opportunities
- We invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. Most of our current partners within the Group have been promoted from within the firm.
- In addition to this, graduates have the opportunity to kick-start their career by joining this two-year Career Accelerator Programme (CAP), obtaining work experience in several areas within a short timeframe.
- Great place to work
- We are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and its sister companies
- There are possibilities to participate in an assignment abroad.
- Competitive remuneration
- We offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- Master's Degree in Law or Economics
- Good knowledge of the basic concepts and key regulatory changes
- Experience 2-5 years as a Consultant for Finance/Banking sector
- Expertise in Conduct Risk and Regulatory Risk as Compliance Officer, Compliance Assistant or Compliance Consultant
- Comfortable to manage ambiguity
- Ability to work autonomously
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
About Avantage Reply
There's never been a better time to join Reply. Avantage Reply (a member of Reply group) is a pan-european specialised management and financial services consultancy delivering change initiatives. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus and change expertise, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other 11 eitities accross Europe, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.
More than 10.000 of us are united behind delivering quality services and solutions to our clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco & Utilities...
In the context of our growing activities in Brussels, become part of an experienced team working with diverse clients (retail banks, investment banks, custodians, central counterparties, brokers) on risk management, asset and liability management (ALM), and regulatory change.