Human Resources Manager
1. Responsible for the daily operation of human resources work, conduct HR analysis on a regular basis;
2. Responsible for recruitment of the company, identify talent gap, solve the talent demand, and establish succession planning in line with business development;
3. Implement HR work in aspect of compensation and benefit, performance review and employee relations;
4. Establish and optimize the company human resources policy, standardize the workflow, and supervise the implementation;
5. Promote the company culture, implement the company’s management strategy into daily operation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Human Resources or Administrative Management is preferred;
2. Familiar with IT or Internet industry, having rich talent network in the industry is preferred;
3. 5-year human resources related work experience, with a focus on recruitment, but also understand other areas;
4. Have rich knowledge of human resources management practice, be able to quickly understand the business and identify HR related pain points;
5. Good at logical thinking, good communication skills, and good at solving problems.