Analytics Coverage Sales
Your team responsibilities
This Sales Specialist role will be responsible for originating new business as well as maintaining existing client relationships for MSCI's suite of Analytics products, encompassing both the Barra and RiskMetrics brands What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect...
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization's leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Originate and close Analytics deal pipelines from clients in BJ and other parts of North China to achieve annual sales target;
- Work closely with Consultants team to manage client accounts and mitigate cancellations;
- Support the GC Analytics team on strategic deal origination and execution; and,
- Work on assignments in support of the overall team operations and performance, including but not limited to prep of pitchbooks, contracts and other documentations; client meeting arrangements; as well as internal coordination of team activities and events.
How we'll support you
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Proven sales closing skills and demonstrable track record in business development
- Superior time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Understanding of and in-depth experience dealing with major financial institutions
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Excellence in both individual achievement as well as teamwork with a diverse set of departments
- Bachelor's Degree Required; MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- Excellence in spoken and written English required
About MSCI and our teams
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups such as MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women's Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities and Climate Action Groups.
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To learn more about life at MSCI please visit https://careers.msci.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor. To all recruitment agencies
: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.