Assistant Director Sales Representative (Structured Finance)
Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
This sales position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff. Sales reps manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
This role is responsible for:
- Maximizing sales revenue for a defined portfolio of structured analytics & valuation.
- Engaging key senior level stakeholders within corporations for discussions of best practices and innovations in structured finance analytics and valuation, as well as business development of products and helping drive the sales process by identifying and targeting new sales prospects.
- Champion the use of Moody's Analytics Structured Analytics & Valuation solutions in the China PRC market.
- Articulate the value of the defined portfolio of products in the context of customers' and prospects' needs.
- Lead non-customized product demonstrations focusing on specific explicit customer needs.
- Engage in senior stakeholder discussions as a subject matter expert in the fields of Securitization.
- Create and execute a business plan to increase the penetration of the defined portfolio of products in the China PRC market.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to assist in the development of strategic account strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in accounting, statistics and economics.
- Graduate / second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Masters) preferred.
- 7+ years experience working with structured analytics and valuation solutions, often through experience in one or more functional domains (e.g., securitization origination, trust management, etc.).
- Strong consulting capabilities with the ability to effectively interface with senior risk officers and key stakeholders.
- Significant experience presenting complex, technical concepts in a concise and accessible way.
- Experience with an array of financial software-based tools.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully generating revenue through the sales of financial solutions.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Impeccable team spirit as well as strong self motivation and ability to deliver excellent results under pressure.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.