Our client, an international financial services firm, is looking to hire an Assist Relationship Manager to support the Senior Relationship Manager on outreach activities, negotiation, and documentation.
- Provide support to Senior Relationship Manager and participate in client outreach activities
- Conduct market research and help identify new business opportunities
- Assist with contract negotiation and documentation
- Create presentation and pitching materials
- Conduct and support KYC processes
- 2+ years of work experience in a business development / relationship management / account management function within the banking / financial industry
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a good team player with great learning attitude
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks!