About the Role
SWIFT provides a range of business and technical/supporting infrastructure consultancy services across SWIFT's customer base. The Associate Consultant operates in a simple to medium business and technical environment in a selected market supported by SWIFT in line with company priorities. Under the close supervision of more senior colleagues, the Associate Consultant is responsible to support and deliver technical and/or business consulting services. What to Expect
What makes you successful
- Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting at customer/vendor/partner onsite or remotely.
- Deliver technical and operational training on SWIFT solution/products to customer/vendor/partner onsite or remotely.
- Perform project management role for projects with low level of complexity.
- Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose less complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/ key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence.
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or online support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Ensure deliveries for assigned customers (update management, operational checks, etc.) in light of operational roadmap of SWIFT / customer initiatives.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance customer experience. Update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/service.
What we offer
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Up to 3 years' experience in an implementation and/or consulting services capacity.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Enjoy customer interactions and putting customer at the center of attention
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel 10-30%.
- Ability to work under pressure, including over weekends and after business hours on a need-to basis.
- Technical skillsets on operating systems, servers, and networking
- Knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA.
- Knowledge of database and security technologies.
- Knowledge of SWIFT interface/service.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.