Our client, an International Financial firm, is expanding in China and looking to hire an Associate Director for the Investor Services/Relationship team to build and maintain relationships with onshore institutional investors i.e. banks, asset managers, and insurance companies in China. In-depth knowledge of RMB bond is a must for the role.
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of mainland China-based investors active in the onshore fixed-income markets
- Gather market intelligence on investors' investments and credit research needs
- Develop the outreach strategy with the APAC and Global heads
- Raise the profile of the firm's research commentary to influential market constituents
- 5-10 years of Investor Services/ Relationship Management experience in the financial industry in China
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or other relevant disciplines
- Ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- In-depth understanding of the fixed income/RMB bond markets and investment strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written
- Existing contacts and relationships with China-based investors would be a huge plus
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot!