Associate, Top Tier Global Technology Venture Capital Fund, Beijing, China
We are working with one of the world leading Technology VC Funds with an impressive portfolio. The fund is highly capitalised with a strong track record and a brilliant reputation in the market.
They are looking for a high potential junior who are genuinely interested in the technology sector and wants to become an investor. As an Associate you will be given responsibility from day one in combination with the training required to develop into a top investor.
Given the space they invest in it is important that you have a rich understanding in enterprise technology. It is highly likely that you have a degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Responsibilities:
- You will support senior staff in identifying, analyzing and monitoring investments
- Perform desktop and primary research to gather information about the market
- Involvement in deal execution, and portfolio management
- You will need to have Investment banking M&A or top tier strategy consulting experience
- You must be fully bilingual in English and Mandarin
- You must have a passion and genuine interest in the Technology sector, in particular enterprise technology
- Strong academic records from top tier universities, a degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent is essential
- Strong technical skills, able to use these skills to solve complex