- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Asst. Dir. - Project Consultant
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, ChinaE xpert in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II/Basel III, liquidity risk and ALM software solutions.
- Assist clients with all stages of a product implementation:
- Proof of concept
- Gap analysis and data mapping
- Product installation and configuration
- Development of custom functionality
- User and technical training
- Have strong knowledge of the business domain that our product operates in and how to use our product to fulfill customer needs.
- Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
- Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
- Stay current on the functionality of our products.
- Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products
- Degree in finance, financial engineering, statistics or information technology.
- Post-graduate qualifications in finance preferred.
- Professional accreditation (such as FRM, CFA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a Software engineering company
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g.FRM or CFA) is a plus
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Skills in improving Data Quality
- Capability in drafting Data policies and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English mandatory to liaise with our clients
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.