One of Fortune 500's most admired companies is seeking an independent individual to join their legal team (Business Unit division) who is keen to maximise their potential and grow with the firm.
As a lawyer specialising in the Business Unit division, you will play a crucial role for one of Fortune 500's most admired companies from day one and assist the team regarding legal and regulatory issues adhering to the overall company policies.
- You will join a sizeable legal team and work closely with the Associate General Counsel and other business leaders;
- Influencing and guiding the business unit management on business decisions, contract negotiations, and legal projects as necessary and;
- Provide legal advice and support to the business unit management
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese
- Have at least 3-8 years of PQE
- Have good business acumen with high quality legal analysis and practical judgement
Working experience within private practice or in-house positions is an advantage!
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.