Business Development Specialist, Credit Services, China
1. Financial Performance
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
- Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts in conjunction with Product Sales Specialist/product Specialists.
2. Account Management
- Maintain relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities.
- Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One Experian in assigned territory. Be aware of customer segmentation and promote offerings relevant to each client's segment.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in new business development sales
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in BI Industry
- Passion to win and be successful
- Strong customer facing and solution selling skills
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business
- Proficient with MS products: Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Effective communication on both written and verbal, in Mandarin and English.