1. Regulatory Development: Closely monitor the regulatory development including the changes of regulations and standards (national + Beijing Branch), provide initial gap analysis on the background of regulatory changes, and the impact on the whole bank business and operation. Distribute the regulatory changes within the bank, provide compliance comments and supervise the overall implementation of the rule changes from 2nd Line Compliance perspective.
2. Regulatory Reporting: Be responsible for the compliance owned regulatory reporting (national + Beijing Branch), including reporting coordination, preparation, review and response. Ensure all the compliance owned HQ + BJ Branch regulatory reports are submitted within the regulatory required time frame with good quality. As the DQM coordinator in Compliance, coordinate the Compliance DQM incident handling.
3. Survey: Manage the regulatory surveys and inquires received (national + Beijing Branch) and assist the response preparation, including direct the inquiries to the appropriate person in charge, coordinate, consolidate and review on the feedback, and response to the local regulators within the required time frame.
4. Management report: Prepare and support routine internal reporting, monthly dashboard, monthly compliance newsletter, monthly KRI report, quarterly OGL report, quarterly ERO report and quarterly board paper etc.
5. Training: Prepare the bank level Compliance annual training plan; coordinate and conduct tailored compliance training and knowledge sharing; timely maintain the compliance training log/statistics.
6. Regulatory Relationship/meetings: Communicate with regulators, follow up and review the execution and implementation of supervisory advices. Support Senior Management on regulatory relationship building and regulatory examination. Support on annual CBRC supervisory meeting including meeting arrangement, documentation preparation, meeting wrap up and remedy action follow ups, reporting and record retention, and support on other regulatory meetings/visits etc.
7. BJ Branch Management/GZ Branch back up: Assist Beijing branch management to oversee the branch regulatory risk, implement adequate and appropriate compliance controls, and conduct compliance risk monitoring to ensure the compliance with local Beijing regulatory requirements. Back up Guangzhou Branch related compliance matters.
8. Regulatory examination/review: As the central regulatory contact of regulatory examination/review process, communicate with regulators and internal stakeholders, monitors examination process and ensures consistency in response to regulator, provide compliance advisory and effective challenge.
9. Regulatory ratings: Closely monitor the regulatory rating methodology and results update (national + Beijing Branch), communicate/assist related functions in learning of regulatory rating change background and details. Coordinate the regulatory rating remediation actions if required by regulators.
10. Non-product Market Entry: Be responsible for the non-product market entry application, including entity/system/senior executive application. Coordinate information collection from related stakeholders, review the application documents, lead the communication with regulators, submission of application deck and follow up.
11. Significant Event reporting: Be responsible for the significant event reporting to regulators based on internal policy and procedure; make timely escalation of significant event to Compliance management; closely monitor the regulatory requirements changes on significant event reporting and update the procedure accordingly; maintain significant event reporting documentation.
12. Compliance policy and procedure Update: Be responsible for making timely update of Compliance owned Policies and Procedures. In addition, coordinate the review process of other functions’ policies and procedures within Compliance and provide consolidated feedback to policy/procedure owner within required timeframe.
13. Customer Complaints: Monitor customer complaints hotline, process customer complaints based on internal policy and procedures, maintain customer complaints documentation.
14. Compliance BCP: Be responsible for Compliance team BCP management and coordination, including update DIA/RA/BCP based on compliance practice, coordinate Compliance BCP walkthrough, coordinate all team members to ensure basic Compliance functions when BCP triggered.
15. Compliance platform management: Be responsible for checking the regulatory platforms owned by Compliance to track regulatory notices received, maintain timely update of the regulatory notice log based on the final circulation, and attend regulatory platform trainings and system guidance for other team members.
16. Other assignment or project from head of compliance.
This role requires interaction with all lines of business, CSA/T&O functions, as well as Corporate Audit.