Executive Director - Government Relations, Corporate Responsibility - China
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
As part of the International Government Relations team, the role will include:
- Monitoring key policy, legislative and regulatory changes in China.
- Coordinating across businesses, functions, and regions within the firm to prioritize policy challenges and opportunities in China.
- Developing and implementing related advocacy strategies to advance the firm's policy priorities.
- Representing JPMorgan before key policymakers and regulators in China, as well as in related regional and global trade associations.
- Tracking regional and global geopolitical developments to advise senior management on political risk management and engagement with policymakers.
- 10+ Years Public Affairs/Government Relations experience
- Experience operating across a large, multinational organization and managing-up senior executives.
- Detailed familiarity with on-going geopolitical events and circumstances.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of financial service and business issues.
- Strong familiarity with the political processes of the region and policy developments across a range of stakeholders.
- Experience working with trade associations and industry groups.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, in both English and Mandarin.
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience.