Financing and investment projects review
- 20K+bonus of competitive
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- 3-5 yrs
- 14 Feb 19
Identify the risks of the company's financing projects and investment projects, mainly involving non-standard projects, ABS projects, and equity investment projects.
1. Identify the risks of the company's financing projects and investment projects, mainly involving non-standard projects, ABS projects, and equity investment projects;
2. Assess the risks of the project and the adequacy and effectiveness of the project's risk control measures;
3.issue risk control opinions on the review project, organize and arrange the project to be reviewed, etc.;
4. assist in the improvement and optimization of related systems and processes;
5. complete other related work.
1. Master degree or above, with professional background in accounting and finance;
2. Experience in project approval and credit risk management for large commercial banks or securities companies for more than 3 years;
3, familiar with the securities company's various businesses;
4, have a good data analysis and processing capabilities, skilled use of various office software;
5, Have good text and language skills, communication skills;
6. Adoption of FRM, Judicial Examination or Chinese CPA exams for optimal consideration.