Global Trade Operation Officer
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Not specified
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 12 Dec 18
MANDATE To provide quality processing services to Trade Finance transactions of customers of LOBs while meeting local regulatory requirements and established group policies and standards, as well as to cross support the daily processing of other operation team within branch if necessary. This job is mainly focus on Import and Export documents examination and also responsible for preparing local regulatory and group reporting pertaining to the unit.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- College or University graduate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of trade finance/settlement.
- Good understanding of ICC uniform rules & ISBP and international trade products
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attributes/other abilities: Interpersonal relationship, initiative.
- Good written command of English and Chinese
- Good PC and related software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, ACCESS)