About the Role
Cross-border Financial Information Services is owned by SWIFT, China National Clearing Center (CNCC), CIPS Co., Ltd. (CIPS), Payment & Clearing Association of China (PCAC), and Digital Currency Institute of the People's Bank of China (DCI). Headquartered in Beijing, the Company was established to comply with Chinese regulatory requirements on cross-border messaging, connectivity, resiliency, and data management.
We are looking for a motivated individual who will work closely with the Head of CEO office as HR & Office Specialist. You will be responsible for the full portfolio of HR services and office administration processes of the company. What to Expect:
- Deliver HR Operations services, employee on boarding & Off boarding, data management, payroll and benefit calculation and processing.
- Executing the Talent Acquisition strategy, recruiting service and meet established KPIs.
- Plan and execute learning programs aligning with people development needs and business strategy. Maintains high level of confidentiality.
What will make you successful:
- Office admin management, visitors registration.
- Assisting the organization of company events and meetings.
- Prepare agendas and materials for executive meetings.
- Vendors management, act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies/vendors.
- Office environment, equipment, and supplies maintenance.
- Assist with office culture activities, such as team lunch, travel arrangements etc.
- Creates and updates files and presentations regarding company policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we offer
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources and office admin within international organization is preferred.
- Working knowledge of employment law and HR practices is preferred.
- Fluently verbal English, and good business English writing.
- Experience working with computer software including Word, Excel and Access required.
- Good listening & communication skills, good interpersonal skills including conflict resolution.
- Flexible/adaptable approach, strong customer-oriented service attitude, attention to details and good follow up.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusion.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks, work effectively & remain calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated, high sense of accountability, good team player and discipline
We are a diverse employer promoting a culture of continuous development. We support each employee to develop critical competencies in line with career aspirations and business needs. Including online and professional courses, hands-on training, and excellent networking opportunities. Our benefit package includes a competitive base salary, a performance-related bonus, generous retirement benefits, and excellent medical insurance. Collaborative team. Fantastic working environment in newly renovated space that fosters collaboration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.