Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major metals producer looking to hire a Head of Corporate and Commercial Development to join the team in China.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Establish and maintain key corporate and commercial relationships which help to promote the business needs of the company and achieve new opportunities for success (regional partners, government/industry bodies, regulatory firms, strategic business partners etc.)
- Achieve scope for increased business development of the aluminium and aluminium alloy sector through in-depth knowledge of trade policies and Chinese market fundamentals
- Design and implement the aluminium sales strategy for China as well as acting as the main point of reference for trade finance, legal and compliance issues
- Promote the company brand (through PR and media relations etc.), undertake market and economic analysis to ensure the company remains ahead of the competition
- Reports to CEO of China
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 20+ years of experience in a corporate development, commercial or relationship management orientated role in the aluminium sector
- Excellent contacts with relevant bodies across the Chinese government, customers, traders, banks and industry analysts
- Highly skilled in commercial negotiations, relationship management, finance and strategic planning
- Must be fluent Chinese and English
- Located in Beijin