Human Capital Management, Talent Advisor, Analyst/Associate - Beijing
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you a looking for a new opportunity to build analytical, advisory and client relationship management skills? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to influence and enable transformational change? We're looking for a professional to join our Talent Advisor (Business Partner) team in Beijing. OUR IMPACT
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn and succeed in a hands-on, high-volume and challenging role, working with assigned divisions and managing country specific processes, procedures and reporting requirements. The role will get involved in the full spectrum of HCM talent processes and people development priorities including talent acquisition, annual reviews, performance management and diversity. Principal Responsibilities:
- Responsible for support of the life cycle of employees located across China , including on- and off-boarding, performance review, promotion, compensation, employee relations and reporting
- Manage day to day HR requests from assigned divisions; research and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Work closely with regional and global functional HCM teams to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, learning and engagement, diversity and benefits and wellness programs
- Build/maintain relationship with assigned external HR stakeholders and manage related processes, procedures and reporting. Examples of stakeholders in China include government bureaus, regulators, FESCO, benefits vendors
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives
- High level of maturity, able to manage confidential or sensitive information with impeccable judgment
- Strong attention to details, highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationships across all levels internally and externally
- Client service focus, able to multi task and stay calm under pressure
- Team player, able to partner well with colleagues in the local, regional and global division
- Strong self-initiative, willing to pick up new or share additional assignments as required
- Excellent verbal and written English preferred
- Proficient in using Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Access). Good excel skills such as vlookups and pivot tables required
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.