IT Local Coordinator - Information Technology - Beijing, China
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
The successful candidate will be working and responsible for below areas: Sourcing and procurement:
- Work closely with local and regional sourcing team to ensure the procurement process (i.e.: RFP, KYS, etc.) is properly followed for local team.
- Ensure the whole life cycle of the procurement for local GTS including but not limited to: contract, invoice, expense, payment.
- Help local GTS head to monitor the financial performance, define the budget and propose the area to optimize.
- Manage local China projects
- Communicate with vendor and / or regional team for project implementation
- To coordinate or implement regional initiative
Local GTS administration management:
- Facilitate regulator inspection
- Arrange regular report to regulator
- Manage different local administrative topics to SG China GTS department
Profile required Candidate Profile Academic Background(degree and major) Working Experience / Technical Skills & Know how
Skills & Competencies
- Above 5 years of working experience as IT support / operation / project management
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Working experience as Project manager
- Responsible and committed team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric attitude
- Able to follow process and procedure
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
- Able to learn quickly and work under a fast pace environment
- Able to Work in multi-language and multi-cultural environment
Professional Qualification(if applicable)
- Able to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal and / or written form in Mandarin and English
Business insight Job Summary / Job Purpose
SG China, head quarter based in Beijing, presents in 6 cities in China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Tianjin, Harbin.
GTS (Global Technology Services) department is providing the IT infrastructure related services and user workplace solutions for the whole bank.
The candidate will be based in Beijing, reporting to local GTS head, as a local coordinator to work closely with local stakeholders cross China and regional teams to support China business. He/she will also have the opportunities to support the local GTS head on local budge definition/optimization, local project management, and local regulatory exposed topics.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/12/10