US background RMB Food-and-Agriculture-focused Fund is currently recruiting Investment Analyst / Investment Associate based in Beijing.
Continental Capital is founded by Continental Grain Company, a 200-year-old global agribusiness company based in New York. The investment targets are high-growth food and agribusiness firms in China, as well as early stage ventures. This is a unique opportunity to join a promising firm with huge growth potential, and to become a project leader.
Main duties will include:
- Researching investment opportunities in depth, writing reports and investment proposals;
- Implementing a range of valuation techniques to prepare financial and valuation models to help make investment decisions;
- Supporting the team in deal structuring and execution in the transaction process;
- Assisting in the deal due diligence process;
- Working closely with operation teams and portfolio companies to drive operational improvement and to achieve full performance potential; and
- Working independently and hard under time constraints.
Application requirements are:
- Outstanding academic background, University graduate in Finance / Economics / STEM / Food & Agriculture fields;
- Minimum 2 years transaction and/or auditing experience, ideally gained within a leading investment bank, a private equity firm, and/or an auditing firm and/or a food and agriculture firm;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Mandarin;
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, corporate finance or auditing background, financial modeling and valuation skills, food and agricultural operation background; strategy consulting experience; and
- Quick learning capability, ability to ask good questions, and excellent team work spirit.
Right candidates will be offered commensurate compensation package and job title. Interested parties please send full resumes including salary history and expectation.