Investment Associate, Primary Fund Investments, Top Alternative Investor, Beijing, China
11235 About our client
Our client is an established, international private equity investment firm which is looking to expand its investment team in Beijing. As one of the world's largest private equity fund of funds investors, they are looking for an Associate to join Beijing office.
They have a strong track record and a long term commitment to private equity investing with a highly diversified fund of funds portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global player and to be part of a well-established team and office. What the job involves
As an investment associate you will be mainly focused on analysing and executing primary fund investments into GPs, there will be exposure to co-investments, and opportunistically secondaries.
Who we are looking for
- Be involved in the research and analysis of new fund investment opportunities across Greater China region, and Asia. There will be some exposure to secondaries and coinvestments
- Fully involved in the analysis, due diligence of fund investment opportunities as well as meeting managers and liaising with advisers when required
- Help to manage the relationships with existing portfolio funds
- Investment banking M&A experience and private equity fund investment / research experience would be a strong plus
- Top academic records
- Fully bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Excellent due diligence and qualitative skills