The company is a top-tier international financial institution, this role will be working in the CIO office and responsible to formulate compulsory investment strategy for client's solution. Experience in marco-economic research or fixed income research is preferred.
The company is a top-tier international financial institution, this role will be working in the CIO office and responsible to formulate compulsory investment strategy for client's solution. Experience in stratgist/economist, marco-economic research or fixed income research is preferred.
Your responsibilities include
- Exciting opportunity to involved in setting up a new strategic location
- Participate in and contribute to the creation and management of multi-asset investment strategy
- You will get chance to build up the onshore China investment strategy for short, medium and long term investments along with responsibility to publish market commentary, marketing materials and share them with internal and external private/family office/institutional clients.
- Your responsibilities will also include conducting presentations to private and institutional clients as well as internal partners such as Relationship Managers, Investment Consultants and investment solutions teams to contribute to the successful marketing of the firm
- You will contribute to global investment views along with APAC team mates, to support the shaping of the firm globally.
Your future colleagues
Investment Strategy (CIO Office) team focuses on asset allocation for both discretionary and advisory investment services across key asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income/ Credit, FX, commodities and alternatives. Investment Strategy and Research publishes periodic investment reports for all these asset classes which are distributed to its HNI/ Ultra high net-worth clientele and to the Private Banking relationship managers. You will be part of a globally distributed team in the Sustainability, Research & Investment Solutions function. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team from a diverse set of backgrounds.
Your skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in portfolio management, investment strategy or research in a client-facing role is essential
- Outstanding analytical background in investment research. Technical understanding of financial markets, investment strategy, asset allocation, onshore China equities, onshore fixed income market and/or sector analysis
- Proven successful track record of generating impactful investment views, out-performance in managing real and/or model portfolios and the ability to understand portfolios with varying risk parameters.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin spoken and written required
- Proficiency in investment and wealth management workflow and/or relevant experience in China highly preferred
- Disciplined, motivation, self-drive, team spirit, and a "can do" attitude
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards