Investor Relations - Beijing/Hong Kong
Our client is a top tier asset manager with business pans through the globe. Responsibilities:
- Build long-term and trust relationship with investors and other important stakeholders through providing professional services
- Directly communicate with external stakeholders and help them understand our investment philosophy, decision-making process, corporate culture, and etc.
- Provide professional services for different distributor channels, including banks, trust companies, family offices and etc.
- Provide professional services for offshore institutions including university endowment fund, government pension, sovereign wealth fund, and etc.
- Regularly communicate and report our investment views, organize new product launch, and research
- Graduates from competitive schools with master degree/MBA or above
- Chinese and English as working languages
- 4-10 years of working experience in well-known institutions is a plus
- Excellent public speech ability
- Investment research background is a plus