Our client, a global leader in financial information services, is looking to hire a Marketing Director based in Beijing to manage and deliver fully integrated marketing strategies to support company’s global businesses and creating sufficient brand differentiation among competitors.
- Meet with business relationship managers regularly to understand the strategic plans and objectives of the company.
- Develop and plan events strategically that could generate the best results.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify new opportunities and to organise campaign that generate awareness and sales opportunities for China market.
- Coordinate and maintain a close relationship with different stakeholders and ensure high-quality event experience.
- Work closely with Global Head of Events in utilizing metrics to track results and accelerate sales cycle.
- Work with the analytical team and ensure intellectual capital is fully utilised to raise brand visibility
- Collect and analyse results of marketing campaigns, communicate and share key marketing KPI with management teams for more informed decisions in the future.
Experiences, Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a similar field is essential
- At least 8 years of marketing experience in financial related industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to work closely with senior management and other stakeholders
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken and written).
- Relevant event management experience with excellent project management skills is a must
- Regional market experience and sound understanding of business culture, marketing technology and social platforms in China.
- Experience with digital marketing, website governance and digital advertising.
- Proven results in delivery of events that could bring strategical influence on key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in budget management and marketing research