Membership Services Specialist
About the Role
Legal Entity: Cross-border Financial Information Services Co., Ltd.
Location: Winland International Financial Center, No.7 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing.
Cross-border Financial Information Services Co., Ltd. is owned by SWIFT, China National Clearing Center (CNCC), CIPS Co., Ltd. (CIPS), Payment & Clearing Association of China (PCAC), and Digital Currency Institute of the People's Bank of China (DCI). Headquartered in Beijing, the Company was established to comply with Chinese regulatory requirements on cross-border messaging, connectivity, resiliency and data management.
We are looking for a motivated membership service specialist who will work closely with the membership service head, the team is responsible for all membership service matters of our company. As part of this team, you will ensure that membership services are well delivered and achieves a high level of customer experience through effective management of its procedures and excellent communication. In addition, you - as part of the team - will be responsible for all membership aspects of Cross-border Financial Information Services - this includes ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of customer on boarding, support, membership administration, and the communication channel to service the whole community.
Our ideal candidate has rich experience of account management in financial industry. As part of the membership service team, you will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day customer communication and management.
我们的理想人选具有丰富的金融行业客户管理经验。作为会员服务团队的一员，您将对日常的客户沟通和管理产生直接的影响。 What to expect:
- Membership administration including customer onboarding and off boarding from an administrative process perspective.
- Membership engagement and support via online case manager, email and hotline, etc.
- Increase member satisfaction, through customer support, key event participation etc. to build an active membership.
- Collaboration with other depts. (e.g. Finance, Operation, CEO office) for membership service related activities.
What will make you successful:
- 与其他部门合作。(如财务、运营、总裁办公室) 与会员服务相关的活动。
- Master's degree in MBA is preferred, Major in Finance or related
- 3~5 years working experience in member/contract management database such as Salesforce
- Experienced in account management/support services
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Customer-centricity, sense of service, responsiveness, and ability to understand member/customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Team player with an ability to work in a multicultural environment
What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.