Operations Analyst for LIB (Private Banking)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Core Activities and Responsibilities Client onboarding processing
- Work with FO on the onboarding of new clients/counterparties
- Assist the account opening process as per internal policy and local regulatory requirement
- Process incoming and outgoing payment of client's current account / deposit / Loan / FX
- Ensure all supporting document or approval are acquired as per internal policy and local regulations
- Perform call backs to clients in a professional manner
Client output and branch's own record management/Reconciliation
- Coordinate operations related question raised by both internal/external clients
- Contact clients before the due date of loan principal/interest or settlement of Deposit product to reminder the client to prepare the funding or provide supporting documents as applicable
- Follow up with counterparties/clients for confirmations or reply on account reconciliation
- Seek ensure accurate reconciliation of client output from internal system and send transaction advice/account statement/confirmation to clients
- Manage central filing of clients' payment order, account statement, advice, confirmation, local nostro reconciliation report, dealing tickets and etc.
- Attend and complete all required internal or external training or test
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of internal/regulatory reporting/filing
- Align with internal/regulatory policies/ rules and report any suspicious or abnormal transaction to senior management or General Council
- Keep updated of internal/external rules/regulations awareness and prepare for procedure updating or onboarding new reporting procedures
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Assist in system set up or testing for local regulatory reporting system or for new business/new project
- At least 3 years of PB processing experience and ideally a person with T24 / Temenos experience
- Outstanding proficiency in Mandarin and English as the role will require to regularly communicate and build strong positive relationships with internal and external business partners both within China and the regional offices
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.