1. Be responsible for studying the domestic secondary market in varieties such as stocks, futures, and options, designing trading strategies, and participating in firm trading.
2. Participate in the development and maintenance of the equity strategy research and development platform.
1. 5~10 years of strong professional work experience in quantitative research or portfolio management.
2. BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in a technical field – Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related major.
3. Strong analytical and quantitative skills, detail-oriented. Be able to work under great pressure, good teamwork spirit.
4. Proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
5. Can choose Beijing or Shanghai for work.