Our client is a leading PE platform backed by a strong Chinese bank/group, they are now looking for a VP level to join their firm.
- Perform nalysis of potential investment opportunities – company and market research, financial and valuation analysis, meetings with prospective partners and advisors, industry expert interviews, etc.
- Assist in due diligence – support the team across the various due diligence workstreams on live transactions, helping to assess key investment merits and risks (including commercial, financial, tax, structuring, ESG and other workstreams)
- Build and/or review financial models, including extensive business plan and LBO analysis
- Prepare and present investment recommendation memorandums and other internal/external materials
- Work closely with the Team Leaders in deal sourcing and deal execution;
- 5 years or above working experience, preferrably from prestigous investment banking or private equity firm.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with full proficiency in financial modelling (both operating and LBO)
- Solid understanding of corporate finance and key accounting principles
- Outstanding commercial judgment and critical thinking skills, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Proactive attitude and deep sense of ownership and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to articulate and present facts and ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must; also proficient in English