About the Role
SWIFT provides a range of business and technical/supporting infrastructure consultancy services across SWIFT's customer base. As part of the team, the project manager is responsible to manage global services projects delivery on time, on budget, with high quality and high customer satisfaction. What to expect?
What will make you successful?
- Manage large size/complexity/risk projects ensuring effectiveness in meeting customer's needs:
- Define business requirements into a Project Plan. Monitor, maintain and report to team and customer on the project status on a continuous basis.
- Ensure the project stays on track by pro-actively controlling actual status of schedule, quality, and taking corrective action for issues under your direct control, escalate when appropriate.
- Present SWIFT products and services, and technology solutions at customer site and events, as well as resiliency and security advice. Perform product demonstrations. Demonstrate value of SWIFT technology solutions versus alternatives.
- Meet with the customer to identify their needs and requirements and to propose architecture/application and services to client needs, composed of all the SWIFT attributes, messaging, standards, interface software and services
- Support region teams by defining processes, and transfer of knowledge.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration, best practices and future industry trends.
- Assist with defining commercial strategies for interface products
- Build and develop working relationships with customer technology management.
- Assist with technical responses to customer RFIs and RFPs.
- Implementation assistance for community initiatives
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields or equivalent experience/ MBA or higher education
- 5 to 8 years in project management of complex projects, systems development, finance/banking systems or operations in the financial services or related industry.
- Good knowledge of at least one business/technical domain
- Certification on project management ( Prince2, PMP, ...)
- Proven ability to contribute in a diverse, multi-cultural, multi-country team environment and the ability to work independently
- Customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Good team player
- Experience in SWIFT products, services and solutions would be advantageous.
- Experience in market infrastructure (e.g. central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository) systems or operations would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Barret Chong - APAC & MEAISC Head of Services
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.