We have a current opportunity for a Quantitative Researcher on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Beijing. For further information about this position please apply.
The Quantitative Researcher will be responsible for:
- Examine ways to apply data to the financial markets.
- Identify high-quality predictive signals that are undiscovered yet by the wider market.
- In-depth knowledge of investment research process by utilising various techniques (e.g. statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, machine learning or others)
- Strong interest in learning about finance and global markets.
The Quantitative Researcher should have the following qualifications:
- M.S. degree or above from top universities in a quantitative or highly analytically field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Big Data)
- Skillful in C/C++ or python on a Unix/Linux platform
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Proficient in English and Mandarin language skills