Regulatory Report Officer - Banking Operations - Beijing, China
- Produce regulatory reports to reach the reporting requirements in term of data quality and timeline:
- Work on SG China regulatory report producing
- Coordinate branch/other report producer to ensure report complete within deadline.
- Work on report data logic study and analysis to ensure report caliber correctly understood
- Report to line manager in a timely manner for issues identified during report making
- To collaborate with other reporting making department to ensure report quality and mapping logic met between reports
- To contribute in report making innovations and ideas to improve quality and efficiency
- Keep regulatory report list abreast of regulations in term of correct report inventory, deadline, receiving parties and receiving mode, etc in accuracy which is in line with regulator report request from time to time
- Data controls for reporting and proper filing are performed
- Follow KPI for report quality
- To involve in regulator checking on site or off site on regulatory reporting and facing regulators on detail inquiries and make proper explanation for the related issues if any as assigned by manager.
- Work on regulator notice cascading, assignment among teams and follow-up
- To contribute to projects from user perspective, including but not limited to impact analysis, UAT, post-live monitoring etc.
Profile required Main required skills
Working Experience / Technical Skills & Know how
- Academic Background
- Bachelor or Master's degree in finance, business, information technology or other related fields
- New Graduate; or 1-3 years in banking industry. Regulatory report related working experience or audit experience relevant to regulatory reports in audit firm are preferred.
Skills & Competencies
- Regulatory report
- Good understanding of regulatory report related regulation
- Experience of preparing (maker/checker) of regulatory report
- Mindset of risk control on regulatory report (accuracy, completeness, timeliness)
- Technical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Business knowledge of Banking activities and product
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team work spirit
- Ability to understand organization's goal and priorities
- Excellent in both oral and written English, and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills in M/S Office, Outlook, etc
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions. Essential purpose of the function
Responsible for regulatory report preparation and business analysis work for projects
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 2021/01/18
Publication date: 2020/11/18