Our client, a multinational financial data provider, is looking to hire a Sales Manager with a solid track record in business development and experience working in the financial services and/or financial data industry to join the team.
Responsible for driving the sales effort for the company across China
Responsible for the management of the commercial relationship with clients i.e. Corporate and/or Financial Institutions, in China
Managing and developing the company’s relationships with subscription stakeholders.
Keep abreast of the latest trends in the credit markets
- 6+ years of relevant business development and/or client account management experience from a research, financial analytics, or risk management vendor
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of the credit markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!