Senior Product Manager-Blockchain
JobDescription : The Role:
Senior Product Manager
S&P Global China is seeking an IT Product Manager to drive the roadmap, design and build of Rating system and workflow digitization efforts that support the strategy of the company. The Location:
Beijing Key Duties and Responsibilities
What we're looking for:
- Serving as Product Owner on high profile, high impact initiatives for China Rating next generation of workflow capabilities from concept through to launch.
- Working with internal stakeholders to build the roadmap for workflow capabilities.
- Work with Rating business teams to understand, refine and deliver a system that meets their requirements.
- Experience with managing products work with software development teams and development experience using various desktop and mobile app frameworks.
- Become the subject matter expert on Rating specific workflow and supporting systems, staying up to date on the latest updates in workflow platform capabilities.
- Working with project sponsors, internal customers, software developers, you will be responsible for project approval, scope and reporting health status of workflow project lifecycle via the centralized project prioritization (CPP) process using the Serena tool.
- Experience working in workflow/workflow digitization projects, ideally using Blockchain Technology
- An understanding of workflow platforms and the integrations with other internal systems/databases
- A proven track record of delivering projects in collaborative Agile team environments
- The ability to present to business and technical audiences commanding sufficient subject matter expertise.
- You will have a passion for building efficient, lean workflow products and processes and working with complex technical systems.
- You will be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines is important.
- BA/BS in finance, business, or computer science
- 5+ years of product management experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Strong knowledge of the workflow/workflow digitization space
- Experience working with workflow systems, preferably Pega
- Experience working with Rating business is preferable
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent communicator - both oral and written. Fluent in English.
- Understanding of product lifecycles, creating specifications and user stories and designing mockups
- Proven ability to interface well with technology staff and other non-technical members of the organization
- A professional, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver complex solutions including building platforms
- Demonstrable, directly related product development work experience.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to take on internal and external presentation responsibilities
- Ability to influence at all levels throughout the organization including senior level project sponsors and other key stakeholders