Our client, an international financial services firm, is looking to hire a Senior Relationship Manager to build new pipelines and maintain relationships with Local Corporate and SOEs across Northern China.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with local corporate (POE) and SOE clients in Northern China
- Identify new business opportunities and build strong pipelines
- Negotiate commercial terms, prepare tender documents and engagement letters, and create presentation materials for marketing purposes
- Raise the firm's brand awareness by organizing conferences, seminars, one-on-one meetings, etc
- 8+ years of business development and/or relationship management experience in banking/financial industry
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Existing business or personal connections with Chinese corporates/POEs and SOEs
- Abilities to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!