Specialist, Transaction Processing
JobDescription : The Team:
Be part of a Global Client Financial Relations Collections team and collaborate with domestic and international retained staff, finance, sales, tax team and all global business units focusing on achieving team / company objectives with special expertise on China. The Impact:
This position is responsible for the collections of all China accounts receivable. They are to carry out this responsibility following established business procedures and policies that are set up to protect revenue while at the same time providing excellent customer service.
This role will closely work with the regional manager based in Singapore, China controllers and finance teams to implement process policies and improvement plan that will contribute to effective collections and reduction of delinquency. What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to be part of S&P Global, a growing global organization that powers the markets of the future.
- Be part of a Global Client Financial Relations Collections team and collaborate with domestic and international retained staff, finance, sales, tax team and all global business units focusing on achieving team / company objectives with special expertise on China.
- To work in the latest cutting edge technologies
- Vigorous participation in the collection of all China outstanding receivables (Domestic and Cross Border) which includes making collections calls and other communications
- Assisting the Manager in term of China collections strategies, workflow assignments and performing account reviews
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures related to payment, cancellation and suspension/termination of customer services
- Managing customer complaints and first level escalations
- Work closely with Manager and S&P Global management in S&P China office to implement process policies and improvement plan that will contribute to effective collections and reduction of delinquency
- Assisting clients on China tax enquiry and filling out Chinese language vendor forms for client.
- Translating English invoices/contracts to Chinese version to facilitate our clients payment process
- Execution of special projects concerning collections as required.
About Company Statement: S&P Global Corporate
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Excellent verbal and written Business Mandarin communication
- Able to read Business Mandarin Contracts and emails in Mandarin
- Good knowledge of China tax filing system and China foreign exchange control/policy knowledge preferred
- Cross-border foreign currency control and related tax procedure knowledge
- 5 years of experience in collections, accounts receivable or related area
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skill and commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel
- Knowledge of Akritiv or other collections strategy systems a plus
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com EEO Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.