Technology & Operations Associate / Specialist
About the Role
Cross-border Financial Information Services is owned by SWIFT, China National Clearing Center (CNCC), CIPS Co., Ltd. (CIPS), Payment & Clearing Association of China (PCAC), and Digital Currency Institute of the People's Bank of China (DCI). Headquartered in Beijing, the Company was established to comply with Chinese regulatory requirements on cross-border messaging, connectivity, resiliency, and data management.
We are looking for a motivated individual who will work closely with the Technology and Operation manager, the team is responsible for all operations and technology matters of our company. As part of this team, you will ensure that our operations are well coordinated and achieves a high level of customer experience. In addition, you - as part of the team - will be responsible for all technology aspects of Cross-border Financial Information Services - this includes ensuring the effectiveness of our technology solutions to our members and users, and the technology infrastructure to service the internal needs of our organization.
As part of the Operations & Technology team, you will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing ability to influence the level of customer experience of our members and users. As the area of responsibility for this role is very wide, you will have the opportunity to gain significant experience and become an expert across the operations and technology domains. What to expect:
- Work with Technology & Operation Manager, Develop, implement, monitor, and improve day-to-day operational systems, policies, standards, and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Create monthly status reports for major stakeholders in relation to the state of operations, including customer satisfaction levels, operational issues, project dashboards, continuous improvement initiatives, and other key performance metrics
- Under supervision and directive, uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
- Monitor the day-to-day running of operations to ensure smooth progress
- Work with operations & technology staff and partners to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, and provide constructive feedback
What will make you successful:
- Run regular checks on network and data security, and ensure potential outages and issues are promptly reported to management
- Monitor daily IT operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems
- Test, troubleshoot, and modify information systems so that they could operate effectively
- Coordinate technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support, including technology operations for user desktop support, system and security management of Cloud applications such as Microsoft 365, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Assist in conducting regular system audits.
- Assist in procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Assist in the evaluation of technology risks to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures
- Remain up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business administration or related field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- For Specialist Role, 3 to 6 years working experience, with at least 1+ years working experience in one or more below domains:
- enterprise software applications (HR/Finance/IT/ERP solutions, etc.)
- network infrastructure
- information security,
- IT operations (Windows, Linux, M365, Intune, DB, etc.)
- IT Desktop support (Windows Client, Printer, Meeting Devices etc.)
- enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Practical experience in IT operational, customer service, partner/vendor management.
The following knowledge and experience are advantageous:
Fresh graduates and those with few years working experience
- Past working experience in financial sector
- Knowledge of industry regulations, standards, legislative and operational guidelines, including ISO/IEC 27001
- Sound knowledge of data analysis software
- Knowledge on financial messaging concept
who are interested to join are also welcome to apply for the Associate
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Daphne Huang , Head of China
Barrett Chong , Head of APAC Services What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.