Trainee - Corporate and Investment Banking Beijing
1. To assist Banker actively providing service to the relevant client base, credit process and execute solutions in line with the local business plan and global account strategies.
Prepare CBA PSM (Pre-screening memo) to initially analyze client's indicators, deal profitability and account strategy.
Support & coordination of loan studio simulation process with China/HK CSU team, to calculate basic indicators on RWA, RAROC, and RGCP etc.
Properly follow up the CBA deal pre-closing/closing/post closing process
Support the KYC FO system data input
Assist Banker on the monitoring of the credit pipelines
2. To support Banker to coordinate the issues are properly resolved on the process of KYC, CBA, Credit process etc. with all parties across FO, MO, and BO.
Assist resolved issues in term of compliance, process & procedure blocking points
• Assist Banker on the client pitching related administrative taskforces, to assist Banker deepen the relation with a portfolio of prospect and existing clients
• To conduct market research missions by capturing data from public resources, analyzing industry benchmark and assist preparing the study reports.
• Assist in special credit related assignments and projects as required and back up and support other corporate credit analysts as required by Team Head.
• Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management. Profile Required Qualification: Academic Background (degree and major)
Working Experience / Technical Skills & Know how
- Bachelor degree (finance or business discipline and Master Degree can be a plus)
Skills & Competencies
- Fresh graduate or one with less than 2 year experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge on commercial banking products is a plus.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team playing.
- English/Mandarin - Fluent in both speaking and writing.
Professional Qualification (if applicable)
- Well versed in MS Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must）
- CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
- To assist Banker actively providing service to the relevant client base, credit process and execute solutions in line with the local business plan and global account strategies.
- To support Banker to resolve the issues are properly resolved on the process of KYC, CBA etc. with all parties across FO, MO, and BO.
- Assist Banker on the client pitching related administrative taskforces.
- To conduct market research missions by capturing data from public resources, analyzing industry benchmark and assist preparing the study reports.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000VZT
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 14/01/2020