Training Coordinator (1-year contract)
The incumbent will fulfil a strategic and demanding business development role for the sale and management of executive relationships for professional education programs for Chinese financial services executives from China. MA's professional education programs consist of classroom training, consulting, and professional designations/certificates. Training programs can range in length between 2 days and 3 weeks, consisting of groups between 20-30 executives for programs outside of China and 50-200 people for programs within China. Your primary role will be to manage and assist in the business development and relationship management of key Chinese clients. You will also be accountable for the oversight and client management of training programs for Chinese financial services executives delivered in China.
- Managing key relationships within the human resources, training, and financial services business lines of our Chinese clients to uncover and work through new opportunities.
- Working consultatively with clients, understanding training requirements, while working with your Director, and Academic Directors to develop training proposals.
- Advocating and selling the benefits of MA classroom training, designations/certificates, and eLearning programs to clients.
- Working together with the MA China Program team to execute signed agreements.
- Coordinating with clients and internal team members for program content, academic feedback from client, new opportunities, and strategy.
- Supporting program delivery: a) ensuring client and instructors are working together effectively; b) managing detailed general logistics issues during the program delivery c) analysing program feedback and reporting.
- Travel to other cities within China will be required.
- University degree required.
- 5+ years of sales, client management and/or financial services experience.
- Experience in communicating and influencing key decision makers, including executives.
- Experience in carrying-out detailed and multiple ongoing tasks over long periods.
- Consistent performance in delivering aggressive goals while under pressure with tight timelines.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Mandarin Chinese and English required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.