This role will support the Head of Digital Experience Studio for the Global Digital Experience team, to progress and enable Fidelity’s Digital agenda and embed digital standards and high-quality design and UX practice in the Dalian Digital Experience Studio to support the drive for quality, consistency and efficiency in delivering our end user experiences.
- Acts as an advocate for Global Digital Experience across the business and maintain strong relationships to help educate and identify / shape future project demand
- Act as the UX&D lead of the Digital Experience Studios
- Work closely with GDS team and be an advocate to ensure correct and latest standards used
- Addressing UXD issues collaboratively and work to resolve in an agile way of working
- Champion the standards and help educate the business stakeholders of their benefits
- Overall responsibility for design and UX output in Dalian
- Develop key relationships with technology to ensure the correct implementation of our work into code.
- Help build and develop the Digital Experience team in Dalian and their perception in the business
- Act as line manager for Digital Experience Team
- Work with key stakeholders to help Head of Digital Experience Studio evidence value and benefit of the Studio and evidence the efficiency delivered by the team.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 8+ years in a Design or UX role where you have had team management responsivities
- Experience of working harmoniously with technology, marketing and businesses teams to align around creating and implementing digital standards.
- Strong prototyping and design skills using industry standard tools
- Experience of working with design systems at global level as well as localization for markets/countries.
- Be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Established track record in similar capacity / industry / coverage with demonstrable experience
- Significant experience in deploying digital best practices for digital based solutions, continuous optimisation within a mid-large organisation
- Proven experience of building team dynamics to deliver outcomes through a structured approach. Capable of coaching and mentoring team members to shape performance improvement outcomes while building individual and team capability
- Experience of delivering capability building and training to business stakeholders at all levels: awareness, tools & techniques, technical subject matter, leader, case studies etc.
- Excellent stakeholder and influencing skills, including communication, negotiation of deadlines and requirements, management of expectation, recommendations, quality of outputs etc.
- Demonstrable experience of working to conceptual briefs provided by an internal or external stakeholders and clients
- Relationship management experience, particularly regarding the performance of outsourcing (as a customer or provider)