One of the leading European multinational companies are seeking an independent individual who is keen to maximise their potential and grow with the firm.
As an M&A lawyer, you will play a crucial role for one of the leading European tech companies from day one and assisting the team regarding legal and regulatory issues.
- You will join a sizeable legal team and work closely with Senior Legal Counsel and other business leaders
- You will be advising on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions
- You are fluent in English and Chinese
- You need to have 3-8 years of experience from a reputable international Law firm or in-house counsel
- You have some exposure to M&A deals
Working experience within private practice or in-house positions is an advantage!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply.