Our client is a leading Israeli company, looking for a high caliber professional to join them as a General Manager, China.
Title: General Manager, China
Location: Guangzhou, China
- Fast moving, energetic and interesting work environment
- 5 days working week
- Stable working hours, Mon – Fri
- Stable and massive financial backing
Our client is a leading Israeli company specializes in cutting edge medical equipment with significant presence globally.
- Develop and execute the business strategy to grow and expand the business.
- Develop annual Business Operating Budgets and deliver fiscal year revenue and profit objectives.
- Review and evaluate monthly business and financial performance against budget.
- Leading teams and influencing Sector resources to effectively utilise manpower and assets to maximize efficiency and profitability in accordance with business unit objectives.
- Contribute to the leadership of the New Markets Sector. Assist relevant staff in maintaining a strong knowledge base of the Medical device business, markets, etc.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and collaborators.
- Ensure that all plant facilities are properly maintained to prevent loss and provide safe operations for employees and surrounding communities.
- Educated to advanced degree level, preferably in a business or science and technology subject;
- Extensive experience in a senior management role leading senior staff, ideally in the general Medical or Medical Devices industry;
- Preferred, diverse technical and analytical background in the medical devices industry to actively manage assigned functional areas to achieve maximum profitability consistent with the business unit’s strategic plan.
- Strong relationship builder, who can flex their style and influence to build effective relationships with targets, partners, customers, investment bankers and colleagues in international offices.
- Robust character. A highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity. Prepared to roll up sleeves to deliver results and coach and support colleagues through integration phase.
- Experience of working in an international, matrix business environment to deliver results
- Experience with M&A activities.
- Significant experience working in different cultures and countries.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to:
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com