400 - IT Prog / Proj Mngmt & BA, Off
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a senior Business Analyst for GM IT Hangzhou Team. This role would be a comprehensive talent who is interested in working in financial based IT work, good at requirement analysis/data analysis, and willing to communicate with various counterparts. Also, the role has strong ownership to lead the team to deliver products with high quality. What you will be responsible for
As IT Prog / Proj Mngmt & BA, Off you will:
What we value
- Work closely with global counterparty and business on building up systems
- Requirement analysis and management of team backlog
- Management of production release plan
- Engaged with the whole production development lifecycle
- Support and co-work with the IT development team to deliver the business product vision
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with business/system analysis. With knowledge on software development life cycle.
- Experience/knowledge on financial market, especially on collateral related;
- Excellent communication skills, and English skills to communicate directly to counterparty and business.
- Ability to research and learn new business knowledge/flows and educate development team.
- Solid data analysis, trouble shooting skills, good SQL writing is a plus
- Ability to manage multi-tasks with good sense of priority arrangement.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with logical designs thinking
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Technical background/experience is a plus.
Why this role is important to us
- Several online meetings will be required at night with onshore team.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers