APAC Accounting Project Manager, VP
Who we are looking for
This managerial position is within the Asia Pacific Global Delivery (GD) Business unit located in Hangzhou servicing clients in Austrian cross Mutual fund, asset management business, ETF product to generate the NAV/UP and disseminate to clients. Why this role is important to us
The is Global Product Delivery APAC Accounting representative role to HZ (1. operates with a view to aligning accounting processes globally in order to improving timeliness and accuracy whilst having a continued focus on efficiency 2.Involved in APAC accounting initiatives as the GD person). What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Strive to provide best in class service to our clients, always seeking ways to improve and automate workflow and processes.
- Participate and lead projects across the APAC fund accounting department, in particular those which look to mitigate risk, improve operational efficiency and deliver exceptional client service driven by global accounting team.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of end to end fund accounting workflow and show proficiency in understanding global strategy to guide APAC fund accounting team(s) in implementing best practice.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both within GD and outside GD.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- You have fund accounting experience, ideally 10+ years, for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet project timelines.
- Experience in effectively leading and driving operational efficiencies.
About State Street What we do.
- At least 10+ years or relevant experience as well as a BA/BS degree
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers