APAC Project Management, Officer
Why this role is important to us:
The role will be responsible to manage the execution of Upstream Incident Remediation and Improvement Plans relating to State Street and Client Critical issues. CDM require the SME to be intrinsic to the identification of these issues, be capable to conduct root cause analysis and to design and develop the plans required for execution to drive broader and continuous operational improvement. What you will be responsible for:
- Service Improvement- APAC
- Responsible for the collation and triage of daily issues, reportable and non reportable, from the various tools available
- Perform analysis on select STT and Client Critical Issues identifying high impact and key trends items for attention
- Work with the responsible operations teams to gain a full understanding of the issue for root cause analysis
- Create, prioritize, plan and lead the execution of identified remediations for improvement on behalf of STT APAC and its client base
- Communicate overall Incident Remediation and Improvement event status to stakeholders including open issues status, areas of risk and steps being taken towards resolution
- Daily : Review High Value OD, Fails, Cash & Stock Breaks and Past Due income breaks and escalate any potential risk to management
- Weekly: Weekly Report generation, status collation and Meeting to review the outstanding Risk items above the agreed threshold and escalation
- Monthly: The APAC OKRI Report governance and Meeting include Risk Categories for Fund Accounting and Custody deliverables for APAC based client relationships
- Work with APAC Governance teams to ensure consistency of goal alignment, trend assessment and reporting for all events being worked on
What we value:
- Build strong stakeholder and contributor network relationships wherever necessary including with Client Service, Oversight Governance, CoEs, Shared Service and Product teams to drive the execution of operational improvement plans
- Assess operational effectiveness and implement changes which streamline functions and ensure optimal service environment and technology utilization.
- Foster a sense of collaboration and urgency towards the execution of improvement outcomes with directs and within the broader team
CDM also plays a key role in APAC Risk Governance, which includes daily/weekly risk review and escalation of Custody Risk items; Governance of Monthly APAC OKRI Report and Meeting include Risk Categories for Fund Accounting and Custody deliverables for APAC based client relationships.
This role is based in the China Hub and will report to the APAC CDM Lead, based in the China Hub Experience Required:
About State Street What we do.
- Experience of managing multi product / same product multi-functional environment within the same / similar Industry
- Excellent understanding of financial instruments and its workability / application
- Ability to manage and prioritize deliverables and requests and manage stakeholder expectations
- Be able to prepare, interpret, analyze and present the data specific to business questions to the senior management
- Good communication skills: Experience in engaging with senior management, Project Management and Stakeholder management skills are critical in this role.
- Expert in MS Office suite (especially MS Excel and Power Point)
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers